Friday, March 1, 2013

Insta Friday!

Happy Friday!  Happy March!  Spring is right around the corner!  Exclamation!

Yo Gabba Gabba puts my babies in a trance

I try to visit my grandparents once a week.  This is my Pappy watching his great-grandkids play.  He loves them so much.
Piper picked out an American Girl doll.  (But really - $110?  Crazy!)
Instagram makes ordinary things look cool.  Like my messy bedside table.
This boy.  I want to squeeze him all the time.
This girl.  Never have I seen a sweeter little thing.
This kid.  He is my joy.  And my ball of energy.
This was the face Xander was making and the twins' reaction to it.
And finally, for all of you Breaking Bad fans, I present:  The best captcha ever.

I'm working on writing up a (very long) post on the twins' pregnancy and birth story.  I'll post it soon.  Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment