Friday, March 15, 2013

Insta Friday

Hello there.  It's Friday!!  And we're heading out of town for a couple of days to see our super best good friends, so I'm excited.  It will be the twins' first overnight stay somewhere other than home!  (Unless you count their first two weeks of life spent in the hospital.  And I don't.)  AND - it's supposed to be 70 degrees!!  I know, I know, weather again.  Can't help it.  I'm excited.

So here's a lot of my Instagrams for the past week.  It was a fun week.  :)

Xander wanted the babies in the tent with him.  As I was taking this he said, "Mom, stop taking pictures.  We're playing.  Go to another room."



One of my Photo A Day prompts was "A faceless self-portrait."  I later realized this does have a face.  Just not mine.

The twins have graduated from the duckie tub!

New swim gear for our upcoming beach trip!!

Sunday was so nice and warm.  We ALL (dogs included) played outside and enjoyed it.

Twins' first time swinging.  Pax liked it so much he almost fell asleep in there.

My Xander

After the babies go to bed, Xander always wants to "snuggle" on the couch.  Fine by me!

We went to Boone for lunch with Daddy this week.  On the way home, I took the Parkway and pulled over at one point to take this.  Gorgeous.  I can't get enough of that view.

Look at those eyes.  And those lips.  Good grief.

The day I took this (at home), it was snowing where Lucas works (about 25 miles away).

Sweet siblings

Piper was "helping" him build a tower

I got a big canvas print from our recent photo shoot.  I underestimated how big it was going to be.  I think it works in this space, though.

She's started doing this scrunchy face a lot now.  I can't handle it.

That's it!  I hope everyone has a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment