Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Makeover!

Not me.  The blog.  Look up.  See?  I figured I've had the blog going on 2 months now - it was time for a change. 

Juuuust kidding. 

I do get tired of things staying the same (my hair, for example), but really - I won a blog makeover from The Crazy Cocoon!  How cool is that?  And the owner, Leigh, went above and beyond.  She made a ton of different designs for me (because I couldn't make up my mind) and was very patient with me while I waffled decided.  She listened to what I said I liked ("You know, simple.  Not too busy with a ton of pattern.  But color.  I like color.  A little.  But still minimal.") and translated it ("clean with a pop of color") beautifully.  Thank you, Leigh!!

If you need a blog makeover, check her out.  And if you don't, check out her personal blog and be in awe of her adorable little boy!

(By the way, she totally didn't pay me or even ask me to mention this.  I just thought you might like to know.)

(Also by the way, in case you missed it, the awesome pictures in the header were taken by Kelly Harmon Photography.)

Isn't it pretty?!

9 comments:

  1. Love the new makeover. It's definitely more you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you would win a blog makeover - you're the luckiest contest winner evah! :) I love the new look. Maria is right it's very "you."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe one day I'll snag a PW prize!!

      Delete
  3. Love it, but I was hoping for some pink hair or something. You DO seem to win a lot of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well maybe next time. I AM wanting to change my hair color again. . .

      Delete
  4. Oh fun!!! I love it! Leigh is AWESOME! :)

    ReplyDelete