Friday, April 19, 2013

Insta Frida

Hello people.  I almost forgot it was Friday.  Xander reminded me.  We have had a fun week and everyone seems to be pretty healthy (knock on wood!).  Here's the pictures.

Paxton looks like he's at least 6 months older than Piper.

 
Last Saturday we spent a lot of time outside.  We all love it.
Xander and Raja just hanging out holding hand/paw.  The usual.
Everybody can stand up now!
Cool kids headed to Tweetsie for the afternoon
Chair lift.  He was a little scared.  :)
Waiting on the bus to take us back down.  Xander was apparently tired.
I love how they love each other.
Sandwich Thief
This was our friend for about 36 hours, until I convinced Xander to put him back outside.  His name is Stinky.
Mobile babies means I'm always wallowed.  I generally don't mind.
And finally - this boy's heaven.  A plate of bacon for a snack.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!  Happy Friday!

1 comment: