Friday, April 26, 2013

Insta Friday

Hello friends.  Hope you had a good week.  I've been cleaning and playing and cleaning and playing and cleaning.  And going outside some, too.  Here's the Instagrams from the week.

Playing in the tent

 
Xander just climbed in this car on his own and said, "Let's roll!"
We are blessed to live very close to this beauty.
We went to my father-in-law's house last weekend.  Xander loves the creek and bridge so we hung out there for a little while.
The boys slept most of the way home.  Piper - not a wink.
Following me around the house now.  Always.
Xander was so excited when he saw Piper standing up in her crib after nap.  (She was excited to see him too.)
Pretty girl
They ate all the pears.  It was tragic.  (They were also tired.)
My prompt this day was "Blurry."  I had to use this one.
I came in to get this girl up from nap and she had taken her pants off.  As one of my friends pointed out, big brother would be totally proud.
Paxton and I had a little selfie photo shoot yesterday, where I took about 40 pictures of us.  Every single one was blurry.
And finally - we got to hang out with friends this week.  The extra cutie with those eyes (!) is Waylon.  Paxton may have scared him to death by trying to give him a kiss, which resulted in a fish hook to Waylon's mouth and a head-butt.  (He grabs you when he gives kisses.)  Paxton is sweet, but gentle?  Not so much.  Sorry Waylon!

Another fun week with these guys.  And this weekend we're watching Lucas and a few friends in a 5K in our hometown!  It's supposed to be cold and rainy at race time, but let's hope not!  I hope you guys have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment