Friday, May 3, 2013

11 months (and no Insta Friday)

No Insta Friday today.  (Awwww.....)  My phone cable went kaput and I can't get pictures off my phone at the moment.  I'll do 2 weeks' worth next Friday.

Also - the family has had the stomach bug pretty much all week.  Yuck.  It started with Piper and moved to Paxton, Xander, Lucas, then me.  I just realized that was youngest to oldest.  Xander got it the worst, poor guy, and asked me several pitiful questions, such as:  "Am I gonna die?" and "How many hours until I feel better?"

Luckily, everyone's feeling better today.  Xander is currently sitting on the front porch watching birds on his bird feeders while the twins nap. 

Tomorrow is the husband's 30th birthday!  We had a little cook-out planned with friends, but had to reschedule due to the (seems like) deadly virus going around here.  So in a couple weeks we'll celebrate.

But today - we celebrate 11 months of these two.  Eleven months!  Sheesh.  I can't believe it.  It also marks a year since I left my nearly-perfect job at Samaritan's Purse to go on bed rest.  I honestly cannot believe it has been a full year.  I miss everyone there.  But these guys (and their brother)?  Totally worth it.  Check them out.


So cute, right?  Next month will be the big one!  Just one more chair picture.  It is seriously flying by.

See you next week!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Meg! I cannot believe they are almost a year! So precious! Glad y'all are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks B! One more month for you too!!!

      Delete
  2. I think you should keep the chair pics going...forever... or at least until they move out of the house...or hit high school and get too cool for it... ~Stace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Always. Even when they turn 16 and are way too cool. And when they turn 21, right before they head out to celebrate. When they turn 28 and are getting married. And when they turn 40 I'll make them wear "Over The Hill" hats. ALWAYS.

      No, really. I think I might do it every year on their birthday from here on out though. Once a month is a bit much, but I can handle once a year. :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, Megan.. They are too cute!!! Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete