Friday, May 31, 2013

Insta Friday

It's Friday!  My oldest is feeling better.  So much better that he's been literally running in circles around the house.  I had to bribe him with popcorn so he would sit down and relax for a bit.

Now for some Instagrams.  (I'm meggeydoodle on there if you want to find me.)  They're a bit twin-heavy this week.  I guess Xander wasn't in a picutre-taking mood.



I hope everyone has a great weekend!  See you next week with pictures from the party.  (If I remember to take any.)

From yesterday.

It's official.
They're already starting to get tiny farmers' tans.
Sweet brother sharing his Frosty (days before any signs of sore throat).
Up to no good
I just love the shorts and stripes here.
Eating is hard work for Paxton.  Piper takes advantage of the situation.
She crawls over to me and says, "Mama.  Mama.  Mama."  It's pretty great.
One day I decided to "rest" while the babies napped.  Doesn't it look so relaxing?
Piper finally feeling better and loving the swing
She also loves getting into things.  Here, literally, her brother's game drawer
We gave the babies their birthday present, a sand and water table, early

2 comments:

  1. Ha-I love that first one. Piper's face is like, "It wasn't me, honestly" and Paxton's is like, "Yes, yes it was."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I loved her face! It really was him, though. haha

      Delete