Friday, June 14, 2013

Insta Friday

Late Friday post tonight.  Another busy week, this time in part because the hubby is in Africa!  So cool, right?  So far he's mostly sent me pictures of the food he's eating - and it's not crazy stuff, because he's in a big city.  It's like steak and burgers.  He's so weird.  But tomorrow he's going on a safari-type thing, so I need to be seeing some animal pictures.


Anyway, on the home front we've been pretty good - but the house is kind of a disaster.  My husband does a lot of cleaning/picking up in the evenings, and y'all, I'm just tired by the time the kids are in bed.  So yeah - I'm not the best housekeeper.  But we're having fun.  We've been hanging out with family the past 2 days.  Xander is with 3 of his boy cousins and they are in heaven.  It's pretty cool.  So other than a busted window and 15 hours without power due to a crazy 3-minute storm, it's been a fun week.  Here are the pictures to prove it:

This one.  She's just pretty.  That's all.

Yeah, so my husband bought these because he had/still has an insane amount of traveling time to pass.  But he forgot one important rule - you can't trust me around a bag of jerky.  I ate it all in one day.  Oops.
They think it's funny when I put them in the same crib.
I said this was preparation for a "Don't die on me!" scene.  My uncle thought it was a live reenactment of the Sistine Chapel.  Either way - hilarious.
On a walk.  Xander keeps pace.
We logged a lot of painting/crafting time this week too.  It makes my soul happy.
"Hide and Seek" with Xander.  Such an awesome big brother.
Part of the aforementioned craftiness.  This is heading to a friend.
The boy cousins (minus Paxton)! 
More cousin time.  Seriously - how cute are these 4?
And these two are starting to walk behind these toys (when I'm not stopping them with my foot so they'll be still for a picture!).  They'll be walking on their own in no time.  Crazy.

And there you have it.  Pretty fun week, and a pretty fun weekend ahead.  Happy Fathers' Day to all the dads and granddads and Big Papas reading this.  :)  Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment