Saturday, June 29, 2013

Insta. . . Friday?

So I think this is the first time I've missed posting on a Friday.  My excuse?  I have twins.  (That's my all-time excuse for everything.)  No, but really - Paxton hasn't been feeling well, and in addition, the cable to my phone quit working properly, so I can't charge it at home (just in the car right now), and it takes a lifetime to pull all of the pictures off.  So, those are my excuses.  Now here are the pictures:


My sister (on the left) and her son with me on the Ferris Wheel.
Cute crawlers
He loves baseball after watching "The Sandlot."  He's pretty good!  And intense.
Xander typed his own name (which he has known how to spell for a while) and then sounded out his brother's and sister's names too!
If you're thinking, "That looks like he's hunting Easter eggs in the middle of summer - in rain boots in dry weather - carrying a Halloween jack-o-lantern," then you are absolutely correct.
A lot of this starting on Wednesday.  Not sure if he had a reaction to his 1-year vaccinations or just caught a little bug, but he was one sad panda.

These 2 are so sweet.  He said, "Let Piper sit with me!" and she was SO excited to do so.  They love each other so much.
Xander gave Piper an oreo. 
This is what our friends do when we hang out.
Aaaaand - more of this.  Poor fella.  (He's feeling better this morning!)

So, I just realized that Instagram does not save pictures on my phone unless I put a filter on them (making the color different).  I do filter most of them (obviously), but I'm kind of bummed that I'm not getting to keep some, like the two collages I made this week (one of us at the parkway and one of us at the pool).  Hmmfff.

If you are on Instagram, you can find me under meggeydoodle.  Then you'll get to see all of them - filter or no.  :)

Now I'm off to play tag with Xander while the twins nap.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment