Monday, June 24, 2013

on the market

So I told you guys I'd update you on the house progress.  Although there's not much to report, I shall not be made a liar, so here you go:

Our house is officially on the market.  Boom.



Actually, it has been on the market for about 3 weeks; I'm just a slacker and didn't really say anything about it.  Really, there's not much to say.  Basically we are (mostly futilely) attempting to keep our house clean in case we have a showing.  So far we've just had one, and it was the day after Lucas came back from Africa.  So we spent his first evening home cleaning like mad people.  Welcome back!  Now grab a broom.

So anyway - not much to report yet, but I will keep you updated.  And click here if you want to check out our listing.

Now here's a random old picture of me, just for coming to my blog.  You're welcome.

Yep.  I'm in a dryer.

1 comment:

  1. My older niece Jessica did that to my younger niece Dakota a few years back. I'm still glad to report that chicks in the dryer is still laugh-out-loud hilariousness. Thank you for brightening up my day, without even knowing it :)

    ReplyDelete