Friday, July 26, 2013

Insta Friday

So it's been a week since I blogged.  Sorry guys; it's been a busy week.  I actually didn't even take many pictures this week - so you know it has been busy.

I did get to be with my dear friend as she welcomed her son into the world on Monday - the same day that another slightly-less-famous baby boy entered the world.  We had fun and it was an incredible honor and blessing to be with the new mom and dad in the hospital and be among the first to meet Prince Thomas.  This was not on Instagram, but look how sweet this little family is.


Aren't they cute?  They're going to be great parents.  So in love already.

But other than that, we've been hanging out with friends and getting ready for vacation!  Getting 5 people - two of whom are in diapers and pack-n-plays - ready for a week-long beach trip takes at least a week of preparation.  Whew.  But we're mostly packed up and ready to head out in the morning.  I likely won't have any posts next week, but I'll catch you up on our trip when I can.

Now for this past week:

Xander keeps asking me, "When can I sleep with Piper in her crib?"  He adores them.

This boy would swing all day long.  Loves it.

Piper, meanwhile, needs more action.  I have a feeling she might give us our first broken bone experience.

Cousin Kate, Xander, and Paxton having fun outside on sleepover night last Friday (Oh, and they fell asleep right away!  Out by 9:15 at the latest.)

Cook-out at Grandpa Ted's house.  It was awesome, as always.  I love his place.

Paxton particularly loves this bridge.  He kept crawling back to it, and even kissed it a few times.

Cute cousins at Tweetsie Railroad

The Ferris Wheel is one of my faves

Prince Thomas!  Such a sweet little guy

Helpers.  Or something.

Schemers.  For sure.

Time for a new manicure, Piper?

Instead of growing out of the Thomas the Train phase, Xander just turns him into a rocket-shooting good guy.  I like him.

Hey Pax.  (He waves every time you re-enter the room now.  Adorable.)

There you have it.  Not many Instagrams this week.  Just too busy having fun.  Have a great weekend/next week and I'll see you in 8 days or so!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, congrats to Melinda! Also, Piper is a hoot.

    ReplyDelete