Friday, August 23, 2013

Insta Friday

Happy Friday!  Another week has gone by, and my twins still won't walk on their own.  haha  All in due time.  Piper can do it - she has done it - but she's much faster at crawling and therefore prefers to crawl.  Paxton, oh goodness, he takes the tiniest baby steps ever.  I think his foot may move a half-inch with every "step".  His heel does not even end up where his toes started (does that make sense to anyone else?).  So yeah, there's no wonder he doesn't like it.  Bless it.


But enough chatting.  Let's do it.

She's looking for trouble.  You can just tell.

Baby jeggings.  I scoffed when I heard about them, but my goodness. . . adorable.

Reading to Sir Purr

What to do with 2 fussy babies and an anxious big boy who are starving, but dinner still has 10 minutes of cook time?  Yo Gabba Gabba.  It has saved me many times.

That pinky.

The ladder came down this week.  They were getting too brave.

But now we don't have to lock Xander's door anymore!  They are free to trash his room whenever they want.  Which is always.  (Xander is a great sport and very rarely gets upset at them for it.)

Little friend that came by to chat the other day

Morning snuggles

video

That last one is a short video - I have no idea how/if it's possible to make it larger.  Heck, I just hope you can see it.  (If you can, please ignore my "The Where's Paxton Game" voice.)

This weekend we have a friend's first birthday party!  And tonight, me and my oldest boy are going on a "date" to get dessert and spend some money that a friend of the family gave him.  We're both a little too excited to get out on our own.  It's been a few months since we've done it.

Have a great weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment