Friday, September 6, 2013

Insta Friday

Wow.  So I didn't blog this week.  haha  My husband keeps telling me that I should really stick with this and do several posts a week and "get" followers, but - I don't know.  I just blog when I feel like I need to say something.  (Not necessarily always when I "want" to say something.  Because that's all the time.)  So I guess I was quiet this week.  Which means busy.  Which is my life.


But I digress.

So here are pictures from this week.  It was a good week.  I can tell Summer is heading out.  I like it.  I like Summer, but Fall is where it's at.

Me and my nephew on the Ferris Wheel at Tweetsie Railroad.  He loves rides and kept throwing his arms up and saying things like, "Tweetsie has trees!  Tweetsie has people!"  Very cute.

I love when these 2 play nice together.  It's really about 50% ignoring each other, 35% irritating each other, and 15% this.

The "silly face."  They crack me up.

He's getting creative with his play.  This time, he said, "They got their armor knocked off and discovered they're brothers!!"

Went to get Paxton from nap and found Piper like this.  Totally out.

I love this guy.  And Paxton.

Chocolate-chip-muffin-breakfast

And post-chocolate-chip-muffin-breakfast

He looked over at me like this and said (out of the blue), "I can be good OR evil."

Just a few hours ago - pizza picnic at Mimi and Big Papa's house!  (Music provided by my dad, Big Papa.)


There you have it.  I have a pretty fun life.  Exhausting at times, but fun.  These are good days.

No comments:

Post a Comment