Friday, October 25, 2013

Something more clever than "Insta Friday"

I'm tired of naming all of my Instagram posts "Insta Friday."  Probably because those are the ONLY posts I do anymore.

Most blogs that I really like just talk about their everyday lives.  Just random stuff.  And I really like reading it!  But it just seems so . . . weird to do that.  Self-indulgent, even.  I am not that interesting on a day-to-day basis.  haha   I don't know.  Maybe I'll find some creative juices soon and start blogging more.  We'll see.


I don't have very many Instagrams this week, which seems odd, because we did so much.  Monday night I went on a date (!) with my husband.  But the date was riding around on his motorcycle and then watching a movie - neither of which I took pictures of, for obvious reasons.  Tuesday I cleaned like a mad woman for 3 hours because we had a last-minute house showing.  But since we had to leave, we went to see family for a bit and had fun with them.  Not sure why I didn't take pictures.  Then that evening I had a fun time hanging out with some friends of mine.  Again, no pictures.  Wednesday night the hubs worked late (like until 2am late), so I had my hands full with kids and didn't take many pictures.  Thursday night is our small group night, and then tonight we carved pumpkins with friends from the small group.  Actually, I have no idea why I didn't take pictures tonight.  I guess my hands were too full of pumpkin guts.

But I did snap a few here and there, including two of my new all-time favorite pictures - one of Piper and one of the boys together.  Enjoy!

I have never been a girly girl, and before her, I would have rolled my eyes at anyone buying a baby tutu, but - are. you. kidding. me?  Beyond adorable.

Working hard

I will miss our play room if we ever leave this house.  It's pretty fantastic.

My girl on the fire truck and my boy with the purse. 

She gets so excited for car rides.  She loves looking out the window.

They are crazy.  They both threw their heads back and howled.  Hilarious.

This one.  I was in the kitchen cleaning up from lunch and walked in the living room to find this.  Xander loves to cuddle and Paxton loves to relax.  Perfect.

She suddenly got very excited about having a fork. 

He loves books.  He loves you reading them to him and he loves reading them to you.

That's all, folks!  Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment