Friday, November 22, 2013

2 weeks

Two weeks' worth of Instagrams coming atcha tonight.  I wasn't just flaking last week - my computer wouldn't turn on for some reason.  By the time it did, on Monday, I figured I'd just wait another few days.  So, maybe that was a little flaky.  Whatevs.

I really don't say whatevs.  It just seemed right.  Don't judge me.


Anyway, here's what you missed last week.  And this week's, of course.

Throwing leaves in the front yard.

Paxton didn't like getting covered in leaves, but he always loves running around outside.

My sister and brother-in-law took their kids and I took Xander to see "Planes."  They loved it.  Xander has been quoting it ever since, actually.

Sailing on the high seas.

Our friend Hayley (and her mama Carly) came by to play.  Apparently the girls called each other to discuss outfits beforehand.

Just playing.  They're fun.

More playing.

A display at Xander's preschool.  They do lots of fun stuff.

Big brother "reading" to Paxton.  (He can read some of the words, but it's more memorization.)

This is at my grandparents' house.  Paxton was waiting for his great Granny to come back in from taking the dog out.

Paxton seriously chills out when he sleeps.  (Piper lays on her belly with her bottom in the air and her arms pulled in under her.)

My nephew turned 3!  He's so stinking cute.  (And Xander is a great cheerleader.)

Piper likes to climb in/on things.  Have I mentioned that?

We've had some more pretty days where we played outside.  The twins discovered that this playhouse (build by my talented hubby), is super fun.

One day I finished changing Piper and found the boys hanging out like this.  Just laying and talking to each other.  Well, Xander was talking.  Pax was jabbering.

Both of the twins' hair turned out crazy after bath one night.  (Paxton's always dries straight.)

I found this in Xander's cubby when I picked him up one day this week.  :)

Well hello, Little Man.  Please stop growing so quickly.  Thanks.

Lunch in the living room!  (Not in high chairs.)  Clearly, Piper was excited. 

She pulls off star leggings like no other.

He was jumping up and down on it when I caught him.  Pretty sure Piper helped him up.  Double trouble.

That's what I've been up to for the past few weeks.  We can't wait for Thanksgiving and family next week!  Have a great weekend, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment