Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanksgiving Instagrams

That title is a little misleading.  Or a lot misleading.  I have very few Instagrams from Thanksgiving celebrations (and one of them I stole from my sister-in-law!).  But I do have some fun pictures anyway.  Here, take a look.


I've been making some canvases for family and friends, and I've even sold a few custom ones!

I just thought they were cute trying to put this back together.  (The red part falls off.)  They got it!

When I picked Xander up from preschool one day this is what I got.  His name is "Wise Owl" (and he's shaking a drum he made.)

This little one has a cold, plus I'm pretty sure some new teeth are coming in.  He's been up and down this week.

Cutest baths ever.

Cousins!  (On one side of the family.)  (And minus the twins.)

Piper likes wearing shoes and stomping around the house.  The fact that these are Paxton's shoes and she was still wearing pajamas didn't matter.

Lucas and Xander went and cut down a gorgeous tree for us (and two more for family!).  I didn't get to go, but they sent me this beautiful shot.

So brought home tree.  I put lights on the tree.  I decorated the tree.  Aaaaand - repeat.  (No one was even near the tree when this happened.  It's a mystery.)

We happened upon Santa at Walmart this morning and despite it being past regular naptime (trying to get down to one a day instead of two), we gave it a go.  Believe it or not, I call this success!  (In all honesty, I kind of love this picture.  The crying.  The missing shoe.  Xander's sweet smile.  It's gold.)

And here's what we were doing a couple of hours ago - Thanksgiving Round 3, with my side of the family this time.  Food was great, cousins were well-behaved, and everyone had a great time.

Okay, so there were a couple Thanksgiving shots in there.  And some Christmas.  We mix our holidays around here.

Now I have to go plan out our Advent Calendar since it starts tomorrow.  Lucas says I really only need to have something in the first spot and then I have 24 more hours to figure out the next one.  I like the way he thinks.

Have a fabulous week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment