Friday, December 6, 2013

Insta Friday - on a Friday!

Yay for Friday!  And especially this Friday, as Lucas has been out of town since Sunday morning and he came back this evening!  And we get to see great friends this weekend and celebrate my little brother's birthday.  (Although he's not really "little."  He's turning 27 and is 6 feet tall.  And married.)


We did get into some fun while Lucas was away, though.  I didn't take a ton of pictures, mostly because I was busy cleaning up messes having fun with the kids.  But here's what we've got. 

More custom orders.  I've had a lot of fun with these.  And I love the cameo of Spider-Man's feet.

This week has been CRAZY warm, and I love it!  We went to my grandparents' house and played outside a bit.

This is also at my grandparents' place - Xander's awesome cousins were showing him stunts. 

Mimi's handiwork.  :)

He got this guy out of the prize basket (after filling up his jar).  Do you know about Lego Minifigures?  They have these bags with one figure in them, and you don't know what you're getting.  Like Lego Russian Roulette.  So far we've gotten no duplicates, but I'll be interested to see what's in his stocking. 

FaceTiming with Daddy.  Piper LOVES it.  (Here he was scaring her and saying "Boo!")

Santa is a mischief maker.

"I'll never be sorry."  (Also known as The Nesquik Incident.)

Exploring - and getting incredibly dirty - at Grandy's house.

Daddy's home!!!  What a greeting.

Relaxing after bath with their Daddy.  (Xander was at a parade with his buddy.)

Less than 3 weeks until Christmas!  Very excited this year.  It's going to be fun with the three kiddos.  Three.  Yeah, that's still crazy to me.

Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment