Friday, January 10, 2014

Insta Friday!

Happy Friday, friends.  Hope you stayed warm during the Polar Vortex last week.  I didn't.  Well, I shouldn't say that.  I did.  Just my feet didn't.  My feet are always cold.  My husband's feet are always hot.  Not just comfortably warm, but hot.  And Paxton got that gene.  The kid can go outside in 10-degree weather with just white socks and tennis shoes on his feet, and we come in - rosy cheeks and freezing hands - and his feet are sweating.  S-w-e-a-t-i-n-g.  It's so weird to me.


Um. . . what was I saying?  Oh yeah, pictures!  Here are my Instagrams from this week.  (If you have Instagram, I'm meggeydoodle on there.  Let's hang out.)

Paxton loves to read.  He also prefers his sister's chair to his own.

Watching big brother blow bubbles.  Captivating.

This happens every mealtime, y'all.  Also, in the second shot, I imagine him saying, "This pleases me" like the kid in "Heavyweights."  (Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about?  I hope so, because it's hilarious.)

Piper loves her new baby doll that she got at Christmas.  She laid like this and "talked" to baby and kissed her and giggled for about 10 minutes the other day.

Oh, Piper.  This was a pack of barbecue sauce that she popped open and rubbed all over herself.

Reading Bible stories at bedtime.  In just underwear, of course.

Xander was helping them figure out the puzzle. 

Waiting for snow to go with all the cold.  (We never got any.)

Happy weekend, everyone.  And go Panthers!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment