Friday, January 24, 2014

Insta Friday

It's another chilly weekend here in North Carolina.  Our family is still getting better - still lots of runny noses and coughing, but no fevers.  So that, combined with the cold, means we've been pretty cooped up another week.  And we're kind of sick of it.  Come on, spring!!


But let's look back on my week of Instagrams:

Xander "made" this girl (picked her skin, hair, clothes, etc.) because "it looks like Piper!"  I love that kid.

Here's me attempting a selfie with Xander like we used to do.  Here's Xander not wanting to do it.

Our neighbor, Jalen, is one of Xander's good friends and they play together almost every day.  This day they both decided to play with the twins, too.  So cute.

My girl knows how to relax.  (My boys know how to run around.)

Cold mornings are good for fleece pajamas and hanging out on the couch.

Paxton is always very anxious to get Xander from preschool.  This day he just looked so stinking big to me.  It happens so fast.

Here's my dirtseetseen.  (No, that's not a real word.  Unless you're on my mom's side of the family.)

Daddy always cuts the nails around here.  I'm not very good at it.

Cutest little bear ever.

I made a quiche for dinner last night.  It took me about 15 minutes to crack eggs, add cream, and whisk it with salt and pepper.  Here's one of the reasons why.  (And notice the coffee cup in Piper's hand.  Yeah, that came out of the trash.)

Xander likes to relax when he plays his DS.

Happy weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment