Monday, January 13, 2014

New Look

As a kid, I used to rearrange my own room.  Not like a 4-year-old kid, but maybe a 10-year-old kid.  My mom would hear funny noises and walk in to find my 60-pound self dragging my dresser to the other side of the room (thank goodness for hardwood floors - sorry for scratching them, Dad).  I just needed change every now and then.

I guess I'm still sort of like that.  Hence, the new design here.

I'm going to make this short because I'm feeling pretty awful.  My husband got sick this weekend and the sickness has spread to me and our little Piper.  (So say a prayer for her if you think of us.)  But I wanted to show you the new look!  It's kind of crazy, huh?  Compared to the clean and simple last one, anyway.  But I like it.  It feels a bit more energetic and fun, and I think it suits me better. 

I used a bunch of my Instagrams because that's kind of what I do on this blog right now.  (Although I hope to blog more soon.  No, really.)  And I also used them just because I like them.  I'm really happy with how it turned out.

The same designer who made the last one made this one for me, too.  You can check her out by looking for the "Crazy Cocoon" button over on the right side.  (On a personal note, she and her husband are in the process of adopting their second child and you can help by purchasing a cool t-shirt here.)

Thanks again, Leigh!  Hope you guys like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment