Friday, March 7, 2014

Insta Friday

Happy March, everyone!  Twins are about to wake up from nap, so no time for chatting - here's the pictures from Instagram this week.  (Plus one extra.)


Pretty, pretty weather last weekend meant going outside to play.  This truck's battery is dead (won't charge), but Paxton still sits in it and laughs and laughs.  Poor kid.  He'll flip out if we ever get a battery and he learns it moves!

This kid wants to read ALL the time.  And we'll read the same book over and over and over.  I don't mind a bit actually.  I love it.  I hope he stays a reader.

I didn't actually add this one to Instagram because I thought it looked awfully grainy after I zoomed in.  But I still wanted to show you guys because they're so darn cute together.

Sunday we played outside for hours.  This was Monday.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the crib.

This is a still-shot from a video he wanted me to make.  I don't even remember what he said in the video - it was mostly nonsense and crazy faces.  But he said it turned out just like he wanted.

"Nap" time.  More like "Giggle and pass toys back and forth" time. 

The boys (plus our neighbor) like to use the bunk bed drawers as race tracks, stages, wrestling rings, and anything else they can dream up.  It's a million times more fun than playing in the floor.

My cuddle buddy.

As soon as I crack the fridge door open, they squeeze in and start scavenging.  You'd think I didn't feed them.

Happy weekend!  Hope it's grand.  And warm.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment