Thursday, June 5, 2014

P365 ~ Day 2

My day started with just the twins.  Xander has a later bedtime now that preschool is over, and therefore he sleeps later.  I love it.  I'm a morning person, but I still love sleep.  So at 8:30 he was still sleeping and I let the twins wake him up.  Check out how sweet this is.


Just waking him up

Xander opens his eyes for the first time

And sees Paxton!

He is so happy!
Xander stretches again as Piper walks up

He loves her too

It was so cute.  I told Xander that tomorrow I'd let him sleep, and he said, "No, it's okay.  Let them get me up!"  Love that kid.


The rest of our day was laid-back.  We actually had several things to do, and they all fell through.  I think it was God telling us to slow down and be home for a bit.  I did go to Walmart with them, though, because we were almost out of milk (and cookies).  Times I got told "You've got your hands full!":  4.  (It was a slow day.)

Sometimes Piper pretends to be asleep while you change her.  Xander used to do the same thing.

The twins had their first juice "boxes" (which is still what we call it even though they are really pouches).  I was so proud of them for not squeezing it!  Until they just tipped them upside down and watched it pour out.  So no more juice boxes for a while.


Other than that, we just hung out together.


And here is my favorite of the day.  The picture itself isn't nearly as sweet as the moment was.  Paxton was squeezing them.


See you tomorrow for 2 weeks' worth of Instagrams!

No comments:

Post a Comment