Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Project 365 - Day 1

So I've decided to do another Project 365 - where you take "one" picture a day for an entire year.  I did this back when Xander was about 1 1/2 - 2 1/2, and I just posted them on Facebook.  So, doing it for a blog is a bit different.  Obviously, I actually take more than one picture a day, so I'm thinking I'll post a handful of my favorites with "the" picture at the end?  We'll try it and see how it goes.


So - today.  Today was a good day.  Yesterday the twins turned 2, and for about a week leading up to that, I had a (Lucas's) work dinner out, Xander's graduation/play, friends coming into town for the weekend, a house showing, and a cook-out.  Then the twins' birthday, with some family coming over for and after dinner.

So today was a chilled out day.  We ate waffles for breakfast.  We wrestled on the big bed a bit.


Paxton put Piper's new necklace on around 8:30am and didn't take it off until bedtime.


We played outside a lot.  We got hot, and the twins eventually sat in their water table.  So then I took off all their wet clothes and diapers, and they got to run around naked (not pictured).


We broke out Paxton's new tee ball set.  Xander was very impressed.


We played on the swings.


And, of course, we jumped on the trampoline.


It was over 90 degrees here, so we got very hot.  So hot, that we had homemade popsicles.  In the bath.  Before dinner.


And this is my favorite of the day.  It's not technically the best shot in the world, but it just feels like our day to me.  That's weird, right?  Well, that's how this is going to roll.


Thanks for reading Day 1.  Let's see how far we get.

No comments:

Post a Comment