Wednesday, July 23, 2014

This week

It's funny - we've been very busy the past few weeks.  Like, plans every day busy.  Yet - I can't think of anything to blog about.  Ridiculous, huh?  But I guess it's because it's stuff like visiting my grandmother (where I forgot my camera) and going to meetings and church stuff.  Oh, speaking of church though, I really should have taken a picture of the kids when they went to church Sunday morning.  They were pretty cute - especially Paxton.  Everyone kept saying what a little man he is.  Man, that was mean, huh?  Telling you that, then not having pictures to go with it?  Lame.


Dude, I am such a good blogger.

Anyway - how about some random pictures from the past few days?  Let's start with hanging out in the play room a couple days ago.










And this was yesterday.  Showing me some new moves.




And here's a few from this morning.  We've had bits of sun for a few minutes at a time, but mostly rain for about 5 days so far.  So after we dropped Xander off at VBS this morning, we didn't even go back in the house - straight outside to play.










Nap time.  Don't they look so tired?

During nap time I watched a battle of apple juice (good) vs. milk (evil).  Surprisingly, milk won.

And here are the latest pictures for Project 365

Day 46 - Piper is destroying a house the boys just built.  Lucas saw it coming, but couldn't stop it.  Paxton is upset and crying.  Xander is upset and yelling "Stop!"  So typical.

Day 47 - After the twins woke up from nap, Paxton crawled on Piper's bed and they talked and giggled for a while.

Day 48  - Eating breakfast.  Love this kid.

Day 49

Day 50

No comments:

Post a Comment