Saturday, August 23, 2014

Pool Party Baby

Pool party baby/It was a pool party/Cool pool party/La la la la 

Any other Yo Gabba Gabba fans out there singing this now?  No?  Just me then.  Okay.


So, I realize I haven't blogged all week.  I haven't felt like it.  As my son would say, "Laaaaame!"  I know.  I'm lame.  But I did take some pictures along the way, so I'll post those soon.  Ish.

For now though, here's some pictures from a Back to School Pool Party our small group had tonight.

Xander loves the diving board.  This is his 360.

Paxton did better this time and actually enjoyed the water a bit!  But I had to be holding him, so I only got pictures of him outside of the pool. 

Piper started the evening hanging with Daddy. . .

. . . but soon she was swimming by herself. 

She loved it.

I. Love. This. Picture.  Thanks to my friend Summer for taking it!  (I was in the pool with Piper.)

This is my wonderful friend Heidi and her baby girl, Millie.  I couldn't help but think of Moses.

It started raining pretty hard, so the less die-hards found cover - and root beer floats.  (Many stayed in the pool during this.  Hey, why not?  They're already wet and there was no lightning.)

Pax got a little concerned about all the pool shenanigans.


Piper jumped off the diving board!

My three cuties

That's it for the pool party.  I'll show you more from the week later.  Promise. 

2 comments:

  1. Haha-love Piper's spirit! Paxton and Claire would be buddies. She is very cautious-especially in the pool, but she does love swimming now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they would hang out! Haha. I feel like he would like it more if we got to go more often. I just can't take all 3 of them to a pool by myself, and we're so busy on the weekends! But he did pretty well here - even dipped his head back one time while I was holding him!

      Delete