Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Project 365 continued

Saturday was Xander's birthday party!  I was going to post pictures from that today, but tomorrow is his actual birthday, so I'll wait and combine them all into one post.

So now I'll catch up on Project 365 and maybe tomorrow or Thursday I'll get some birthday pictures up. 


Day 98 - Having fun at the park

Day 99 - About this time, we were supposed to be having our family pictures made.  But Xander came home sick, so we rescheduled.  Again.  Luckily, 24 hours later he was back to his normal self.

Day 100 - They get so excited when they play on Bubby's top bunk

Day 101 - Xander likes to help me cook.  He's going to be a good man one day.

Day 102 - Xander is a clown, but always gets embarrassed when all the attention is on him.  I love the look he's giving his cousin as we sing "Happy Birthday" to him.

Day 103 - We got a chrysalis from a friend a week or so ago, and Sunday - this happened!  So cool.

Day 104 - I'm not sure if it's the same virus Xander had, but the twins got sick yesterday.  Piper conked out on the chair around 5:00pm.

Day 105 - Although the twins still had fevers over 100 all day, it didn't really slow them down much.  This happened in approximately 20 seconds (I'm not kidding).

Okay - all caught up for now.  I thought my past 10 or so days - and future 7 or so days - would be busy, but I had no idea all my kids would get a stomach bug on top of it.  I'm thankful, though, that it has been quite a while since they have been sick and really, this hasn't been TOO bad.  (Yet?)  And I'm glad that it's happening now, and hopefully going away tomorrow, because we have a vacation planned soon.  So even though sick kids is no fun at all, it could have been worse.  If you're a praying person, throw a few our direction, as the twins still went to bed with 102-ish fevers and tomorrow is Xander's actual birthday so I really don't want him to get sick again.  Or for them to get worse.

Thanks friends.  Don't worry if you don't hear from me for a few days - I'll catch back up when things settle down around here.

2 comments:

  1. I always love your posts. I love the butterfly and the twins (they're so big now)...and I love how Xander looks like a little dude now...but I must say, I love X's look when he is serenaded with "Happy Birthday," but I love the Sun Drop in the background just as much.

    Your blog lives and breathes "home"...and I always am happier when I see it. Thank you. Happy Birthday to Xander! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure how you make it without Sun Drop!

      And thanks. I really appreciate your encouragement. I'm happy to share a piece of home with you!

      Delete