Thursday, October 30, 2014

End of October

It's the end of October!  Tomorrow is Halloween and the next day we're going to visit friends in SC for their son's birthday party, so I figured I'd better catch up on my pictures while I can.  And then I realized it's been over a week since I've done it.  So it took me over an hour to go through the pictures I've taken in the past 9 days. 


I seriously may have a problem.

Day 140 - My hair has gotten really long, so I play with it a lot without realizing it.  This day I was braiding it while the kids played and Piper looked at me and exclaimed, "Anna!  Let it go!"  She was so excited.  It was adorable.

Day 141 - Laying around at Xander's soccer game

Day 142 - In retrospect, I probably shouldn't have given Paxton an entire baggie of Goldfish in the car

Day 143 - Sitting on the porch of their playhouse like little old people

Day 144 - A few weeks ago, a "buffet" came up and Xander wanted to know what that was.  I explained it, and told him there was a pizza buffet near the house.  He talked about it for weeks.  So finally last Saturday, I took him on a "date" and we got some delicious pizza.  He's a fan.

Day 145 - The kid looks really cute in hats.  I wish he'd keep them on his head longer than 10 seconds.

Day 146 - Xander's final soccer game (I know you've seen this picture, but I had to pick it.)

Day 147 - What's cuter than twins in a box?  Twins in a box, only wearing diapers

Day 148 - We had to get out of the house for a showing (that lasted longer than expected), so we went to our friends' house to play.  Our friends have 2 little girls, and Piper was amazed at all the girl toys.  It was a land of pink.  (Paxton didn't mind either.)

I'm hoping to get the twins to wear their costumes at least long enough to let me snap a few pictures, but I make no promises.  Either way,  I'll post some of Xander dressed as a ninja for sure!

Happy Halloween, and happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment