Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

I do realize it's been like a year since I've written a post.  Or a week.  Same thing.

But today is Thanksgiving and I'm full of turkey and carrot cake that I made myself from scratch (and forgot to take a picture of!), and I just want to sit here in the glow of my Christmas lights and watch some football.  So that's what I'm going to do.  I'll catch up soon.


For now, have some outtakes from the cousin picture this year.  (This is my kids plus my brother-in-law's boy and girl and my sister-in-law's 2 boys.)

Everybody go sit down.

Paxton, get back on the couch.

Look over here.

Okay, who wants an M&M?!

Look this way if you want an M&M!

Okay, you're looking this way - now smile!

Almost. . .

Say, "Please!"

Bingo.  Last, and best, shot of the night.
And just for fun - this was Thanksgiving 2010 - with Xander wearing the shirt Paxton was wearing tonight.  What a difference 4 years makes.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment