Monday, February 2, 2015

Dancing Twins

So I'm alive.  But still sick.  Or I guess not "still," really.  I was sick.  I got medicine.  I felt better.  Then I got re-sick.  Annoying.

I also have gotten really behind at pictures, and I don't have enough time to sort through them right now (before having to get Xander from school), so instead I'll show you a few I just took a bit ago.  The twins were about to nap, so we did one last potty break.  Before I could get them dressed, they decided to have a little dance party.  So I grabbed the camera of course.






I love that both of them are jumping in this one













These two push me so much, but they're really fun, too.  I love them.

2 comments:

  1. I love your dancing twins, Megan, and your blog! I was worried that you had quit for 2015, so this was an especially happy discovery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laurie! Good to hear from you. Hope you and your family are well.

      Delete