Sunday, April 12, 2015

Deep Thoughts with Alexander James

My firstborn is such a character.  He's so much more than all of these little quotes, but they do give a good idea of a part of him.  His brain never stops working.  I don't know where he comes up with half of this stuff; I'm just glad I'm around some of the time to write it down.



"I want to get married just so I can have kids.  I'll have 5 kids and they'll all be boys.  The first one will be Junior.  Really Alexander James Bruch, Jr., but I'll call him Junior.  And one will be Norman.  He'll be the naughty one.  And my wife can name the other 3."

(while play fighting) "Ha ha!  I just cut his underarms off!"

"I hope when I go to Heaven and get my new body that God gives me another kid one."


Xander:  Why is our house always freezing?!
Me:  I don't think it's freezing.
Xander:  That's because you're always wearing clothes.

(Seeing Piper with cute clothes on and a bow in her hair) "Oh Piper!  Some baby is probably going to fall in love with you tonight!"


Xander (while play fighting):  You're gonna die now!
Me:  Oh no!  What will you do without a mommy?
Xander:  Finally live my own life!

The twins' nightlight went out, so we took the one out of Xander's room to put in there.
Me:  Will you be okay without it tonight?  I'll get you another one tomorrow.
Xander:  It's okay; I don't need it.  I know God doesn't make monsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment