Sunday, August 2, 2015

Project 365: 331-340

Wow; we're so close to rounding out the Project 365.  And when I started this project, I intended to post pretty much every day and just pick a picture.  Clearly, that didn't happen.  Some may think it's pointless to go back and pick one, but the truth is, I've already done the legwork.  I've still been taking pictures every day and as I organize them I'm going ahead and choosing one each day and putting it in the P365 folder.  So even though I realize this isn't the way I wanted this to go down, I want to finish it out on here so they're all in one spot.


I have to be fast tonight though because there's a brand spanking new Lego set that is begging to be put together, so I've got to get on that.  So here we go:

Day 331 - This was the day before we left for vacation.  Paxton had a cold and it was kicking his little tail.  I was a bit worried about the 5+-hour drive the next day, but by this same afternoon he was feeling much better, thankfully.

Day 332 - The beach!  My parents came with us for a long weekend at the beach.  After we checked out the ocean, we came back in and the kids wrestled with Big Papa.  (See Piper's legs?)

Day 333 - This was early May, and I just love the weather that time of year.  I'm not a big fan of being really hot, so 80 degrees is perfect for me.  And it's less crowded, too.

Day 334 - This is about how it went - Piper and Xander in the water (this time with Lucas), and Paxton, well, NOT in the water.  He hung out in the sand and on the steps of the pool. 

Day 335 - Lucas's birthday, and I think a pretty good one.
Day 336 - This day we traveled home from the beach and came back to our floors being refinished!  We had cleared out several rooms before we left and Lucas's dad worked his tail off and re-did our 85-year-old floors by himself in the few days we were gone.  They look amazing!
Day 337 - The home-from-vacation funk.  Twins had a chill day with a little Curious George while Xander was at school.
Day 338 - Pretty little thing wearing Daddy's new hat

Day 339 - Just hanging out on the playset

Day 340 - Mimi came over and played on the trampoline.  She was trying to get them with the "Tickle Monster" here.

Lego time!!!  Hope you had a good weekend, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment